Lend us your ears

Leaning that way too. Something with an audio input that can be routed and “sliced” in various ways alongside synth engines.

2 Likes

the lights coming on with sounds alludes to me; potential connections.
the slice comment makes me thinking this will be first of a few new things that can connect and communicate together.
whether that means balls out modular connections and retaining :3lektron: 16 trig sequencer inputs i’m not sure yet… surely not… sounds digi for sure in teaser.

is the show archive available yet or am i being stupid? says it was on this morning. but here says April 19, 17:00 CET but that’s something different on dublab schedule.

We re all struggeling … contemplating on what gear to sacrifice in a very near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

It could equally be a teaser for a teaser. We might have another week of this stuff :pleading_face:

1 Like

Just a reminder to those who committed to NGNY.

3 Likes

I didn’t hear any cowbells in the video… :confounded: :triumph:

2 Likes

It’s an LA station, so that time is this afternoon for us.

elektronauts currently running at 130ppm is that a record?

1 Like

whatever it is I just hope it’s not too big, OT size max, I don’t have room!

“New place” may also hint new studio/location where Elektron staff is going to work on a sample packs :smiley:

Looks like a room full of hidden cables, lights and other decorations

Anyone close enough to pop by for a quick Elektron HQ Pilgrimage???

3 Likes

That was my thought too… portable granular sampling workstation?

Worth noting that some of these artists listed are actually Elektron employees…

The fact that they chose dublab could also be a clue … maybe somekind of deep reverb / delay box ?

Just hope its not a Tracker :thinking:

5 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

It says the show is from 8 to 9:10 but this one track has been droning from 8 to 8:30 so far…

1 Like

Collab w TE?

the website is confusing… the elektron thing hasn’t started yet… the times on the website are posted in pacific time… not whatever time zone you are in… so we still have 2.5 hours…

Starts at 4pm BST (in 2.5 hrs)