Lend us your ears

Whats 2.5 hours in old fashioned terminoligy?:neutral_face:

It says the Elektron show is “on air” though, in the schedule tab

Shit. Been listening to this radio station thinking it said est

2 Likes

I’m going with semi-modular

1 Like

I know for my timezone it says it’s on air too… but then what is actually playing is called “dublab presents — The Sounds of Now” which is the thing beforehand… not too mention if this was the first track the next 7 would have to be very short tracks;)

Someone from @Elektron needs to confirm whether we’re hearing the Elektron show right now or whether it hasn’t started yet. @andreash?

Yeah confused me too - @Ryan pointed out that the playlist is badged as “Sound of Now” vs “Sounds of New” which will come later

Heh, you do realise this is an European company and not everything revolves around US?

1 Like

I downloaded the dublab app, and it does indeed say currently it is the Sounds of Now show

Thats a tough one

3 Likes

Ahh it’s all making sense now, thank you

1 Like

Would love to see a Monomachine mk2

2 Likes

https://www.powerfromthesun.net/calculators/LocalToSolarTime.html

Well good, because I wasn’t exactly excited about what I was hearing

1 Like

Is that LA? Elektron is moving to LA permanently? Just throwing some gas on the fire :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one thinks that this: “And in the archive forevermore.” also reminds of “for eternity” related to Octatrack?

1 Like

That sounds like some bull if I’ve ever heard it

1 Like

Even listening to the wrong show I’m thinking ‘this sounds awesome, i have to have the new elektron box’ :rofl:

5 Likes

Interesting. The dublab website says that Elektron is on air now.