LFO 1 Mod Target Menu Missing in the plugin for LFO 2

I noticed that the modulation target menu for targeting LFO 1 with LFO 2 is missing in the plugin. It’s definitely there in the Digitone and it seems quite odd that its not in the plugin. Not a major problem, but the Digitakt has in both places so why not the Digitone?

I think it’s a bug. Did you already placed a Ticket?

You THINK its a bug? If its a bug, then someone else must surely have experienced the same thing. Kind of hard to believe its a bug when an entire target menu is missing from the plugin software.

What else should it be? “by Design” ? …no way…if you select LFO1 XXX as destination it is shown in Overbridge, but not selectable. So I would call it a “Bug”. What do you think?

There is a difference between “thinking” and “knowing” and I was hoping for some info from someone that knows.

Seems that the LFO 1 modulation target menu in LFO 2 has been left out of the plugin intentionally. The recent update has left the situation the same and it’s rather difficult to understand why. It’s there in the device, so why has it been left out of the plugin. I assume it’s an Overbridge thing and that got an update too, so it should be there.
The Digitakt has it in both places, so why doesn’t the Digitone?

It’s fixed for the next OB update. :pray:

2 Likes

but can we have this for all Elektron units?

No that’s a bug unfortunately. :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s a feature. I bet if you asked Aphex Twin he would agree :nerd_face: Just name the new Firmware AFX edition … bam sales increase by 10000%

2 Likes