LFO Fade-In/Out Bug?

Perhaps I’m missing something - but after nearly two years of playing with Digitakt and Digitone, I cannot seem to find predictable ways of the setting the LFO Fade In/Out feature. It seems I have to scroll through to extremes before it works, and then I can’t dial back something more reasonable/subtle. Has anyone had similar issues? I can make a video to demonstrate, if needed. Thank you!

2 Likes

Is your LFO in Trig mode? The fade parameter doesn’t work in Free mode. Or rather, it works once only.

FRE and TRG mode behave the same, no apparent difference. NOT using in ONE (shot) mode. There is no discernible fade until I hit a value of +24, and then it’s essentially too long. If I dial it back from there, nothing changes until I hit 0 again, at which point it’s full-on. It’s as if the values between 0-23 do nothing. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Oho maybe they changed this in a firmware update, fade didn’t originally work in Free mode.

Hmmm… OK. Not mentioned in current manual, but I’ll try some tests again…

1 Like

They did change the behavior of the fade it now works in FrE and TRG modes. For me the fade is most noticeable when you really crank the LFO mult up to like 2x. Do it on like the pitch of a snare and then slowly adjust the fade. If you still don’t notice a difference then you have a problem.

1 Like