Livestream w/ OT, AR, Engine, 606, Zen Delay

Sharing a recent livestream - using OT as the core of the setup, with AR and Social Entropy Engine doing some additional sequencing.

The 606 stopped working right before we went live, but we were able to get it working somehow by putting pressure on the volume knob with a clamp!

1 Like

Listening it now! Came across it in the MUDD show channel which I like sometimes, so thought of checking here to see if it’s already shared.

Lovely set. And nice setup, it all feels/blends very natural together.

Nice - glad you’re enjoying! The Mudd guys are great.

It took a bit of time to find a configuration I was happy with (this forum was really helpful particularly on OT-related stuff), but I think I’ll be using the core of OT-AR-Engine for my live sets for years to come.

hey tro, that’s cool sound …! can you say which mixer it is and whether the pedals run over the mixer on return? or where are they connected? do you use it in your productions?

@orbax The mixer I’m using in this set is an SSL SiX.

I’m not 100% sure I’d be so comfortable using this in a club setting where things are less organized, but I really like the sound I’m getting from it when applying the built-in master bus compressor. Unfortunately the 2 stereo input channels do not have EQ, so I’m more careful than usual in EQing the individual channels on the OT and AR.

The FX I’m using are the Erika Synths Zen Delay and the Strymon Bluesky. I have them connected to the mixer via Aux sends, and they are returning into the mixer on the 2x stereo external input channels.

I haven’t used the Zen Delay on any productions yet because I only started using it recently, but I’m just starting to multi-track out some material from this set. I’m definitely gonna use it for mixdowns!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback signal! a nice setup.

1 Like