Logic pro X and Digitakt - midi issue

Hi!
I’v tried this one before and thought I’d solved it but no, so I thought I’d have one more go at it.
When my Digitakt is connected to my computer via USB and I start Logic Pro X. Something happens to my Digitakt.
It only happens to Track one in the current project. The tune of the track goes all the way down, play mode goes in reverse, sometimes the and the sample is lost. Sometimes the bitreduction changes.
There could be other parameters that are affected as well but I these are the ones that are the most obvious.
I’ve tried different solutions. Started a new project, gotten rid of preference file i Logic, updated from here to eternity. I have performed a factory reset on the D, but that didn’t help.
Does anyone hav a clue?

Yep, I randomly have a similar issue where the Amp level on track 1 goes to 0. The only solution I found was to turn off Program Change Receive in the Midi Sync settings.

First I thought that I solved it by doing the same thing, but it happens even when the ”program change receive” is unchecked.

Have you tried unchecking Receive cc/nrpn in the Port Config menu?
That’s all the advice I have, maybe someone else has a better fix.

I think I found the problem, allthough I have no idea why, or what this means.
I unchecked a box in Logic/midi preferences/inputs and it seemed to be the answer!

Skärmavbild 2021-11-09 kl. 21.39.06|690x454

Hello, i have same issues, can you tell me what was exactly the box you’ve unchecked?

The link in the post has a screenshot of the box to uncheck.

Thanks for the answer, so i suppose you are not using the digitakt as soundcard?

That’s correct. I have another soundcard. The people at Elektron were also puzzled by this and I kind of stumble across the answer although I have no clue why it works.