Long sessions about 8+ hours

Is there any restriction with long periods of use ? I wonder if this is necessary to let the machines cool an hour or two after a while…

I do very long sessions, had zero issues. Like 24h+

1 Like

When I turn on the lab it’s usually on all day after that, it’s all or nothing for me… Sometimes like 16 hours…no probs…

2 Likes

Also regarding temperature, the rytm manual states max operating temperature 30C/86F. In the summer hear it’s hotter than that and in the winter I heat by fire so gets pretty toasty, still no probs with rytm being on all day, OT has much higher max temp of 50C/122F so you’d have to take it into a suana to fry it…

AHeat gets hot on cold days, hotter than the others, tho I’m another to leave stuff on, weekends I’ll have a few pipes n fall asleep with it all on till the following afternoon, then I’ll come round and fancy another jam. : )

(back int day) before presets n shit, people would leave gear on all week whilst they finish tracks, So I’d imagine these days it to be even more ok … not withstanding environmental issues mind (and lecky bills as my Mrs reminds me every day)

having some boss scram lately la?

If you mean natural erbs… then yes laa :full_moon_with_face: