Looking for bangin techno

I think you’re going a little bit too far with that assessment!

1 Like

i dunno. i think its a whole world of sound.

2 Likes

hey hardcorian friends!
at that time I made a mix like this…
give it a listen when you have time and you’re in the mood.
good year !!

2 Likes

Haven’t seen POSH before, but just watched two nice sets.

Here’s one:

2 Likes

Tresor30 on arte online has lots of techno, inc the fear ratio and many others.

1 Like

This is bangin’ for sure, with authentic nods back in time, and place. Get sweaty, mad bastards, let’s gö!

[edit] fookin’ luv stabs me, I tell thee.

7 Likes

1998 & 2017 bangin’ techno !

1 Like
1 Like

The new Scalameriya has been on repeat in my car the last couple of weeks. Can’t get enough of this.

2 Likes

A bit of a cheat, but I took everything I could find from Blawan’s DJ sets and put them in one playlist. Since then I’ve been slowly adding things of my own. Whenever I really need to get things done I just put this on and set the crossfader to 12 seconds.

3 Likes
1 Like

I stumble upon this last summer while researching about Ran Cap Duoi, a Vietnamese collective (also featured in this project) that put out one of my favorite Lp of 2021. After hearing the whole thing I thought it was one of the most holistic experiences I had in the techno field. Apparently this guy is making waves in the underground techno scene in Hanoi for years now

1 Like

Here is our latest more back to the roots Techno Session

7 Likes

Killer, especially the slightly more melodic stuff towards the end. So blip. Much enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you! We experimented more with a more mellow and breaky style and seems that it worked :sweat_smile:

Definitely for me. I always like sets with a couple of mood/genre/style changes. Doesn’t have to be big… just “enough”.

Love Héctor

3 Likes