Looking for bangin techno

Not sure I posted this earlier. Didn’t seen it on a brief scroll-through. Good vinyl set:

Or this:

Or:

Anyone have a picture of the view that the musicians who play at Hör see?

Found

Absolutly

10 Likes

I’ve always wondered about that. :smiley:

Edit: Not quite what I imagined. :smiley: Actually, I think in my mind I thought it would just be more tile, a camera, and maybe a monitor.

2 Likes
1 Like

VTSS and SPFDJ are big favs of mine too. Pretty much all Herrensauna and affiliated DJs provide such fun parties. Went to loads of these kinds of nights before everything closed down.

Nene H and Nur Jaber are some others for one the list.

Come to think of it, when on the topic of female DJs being top banging stuff; same goes for loads of queer DJs

1 Like

This one is an oldie but a fuckin’ goodie and one of my favorite since then:

4 Likes

Yes.

There is also the special culture of the 2 female djs b2b hardtechno performance making a break every 20 seconds…

3 Likes

Banging Boss BX:

5 Likes

I like ! So raw.

1 Like

And the 5 hour set 3 techno 2 hard techno:

2 Likes

A bit different, and housey, but fairly bangin’ if a touch mellow. Good set though:

Definitely don’t mind the greater awareness.

1 Like

Didn’t even think I should post that comment, as it shouldn’t really matter, but you know, pattern recognition, current political climate, and all the dumbosity that goes with it all. :wink:

I’m not a J3RK despite my moniker, (well maybe a little :stuck_out_tongue: ) but do consider these things at least to a reasonable degree.

2 Likes

I sampled a washing machine. I think it goes pretty hard, hopefully it helps

5 Likes

On a semi-related note, one of the 5U MOTM modules was designed around the concept of a penny in a dryer :wink:

Can’t remember which module, but I think Robert Rich had something to do with it if memory serves.

2 Likes

Nice one ! Good energy here.

so many things cn go in a dryer and be sampled.

2 Likes

And dried too.

4 Likes