Looking for Eurorack enthusiasts in Edinburgh and Glasgow

Hello!

This is Oğul Köker from Turkey. I’m currently in Edinburgh to research the creative practices of Eurorack enthusiasts in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

If you’d be interested in participating in (online or offline) interviews and studio tours, please send me a message!

Your expertise level or the size of your collection doesn’t matter. If you like Eurorack synthesisers, let’s meet!

I’d also like to attend events where you perform with your Eurorack setups! So, please let me know about them.

Oğul Köker
PhD candidate and research assistant @ Istanbul Technical University
Visiting researcher @ Edinburgh Napier University

1 Like

Check out Signal Sounds! I know there is a bit of a modular scene in glasgow with Instruo as well I think.

3 Likes

Calling @cupfungus :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How long are you visiting for? Definitely have a wee network and attend a couple of monthly events that I could direct you to in Glasgow.

As stated, Signal Sounds and Instruo are based here, Rubadub too.

1 Like

Hiya.

Check out Attack Release and Noise Box - both which run monthly at Bloc.

+1 for Signal Sounds as well. Great place with friendly, knowledgable people. Instruo have a workshop and music academy of sorts which is awesome.

2 Likes

Hiya, I’ll be in Edinburgh until January 2023. I have some health issues now, but I’ll write to you when I get better. Best regards.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ll look into those!