Looking for help finding a case: If you have MkI RYTM+A4/Octa

Hey all… Not sure where to put this one…

I have a MKI Rytm and a FaderFox MX12 (it’s basically the same size as MkI RYTM/A4…

I’m looking for a case that will hold both, allow me to keep them wired up, etc.

The case needs to be able to hold them “vertically”
[RYTM]
[MX12]

It also needs to be the type where you can disconnect the cover (like a turntable case)

It seems like this should be an easy thing to find… But I’m not finding one… A lot of mixer cases are too large, turntable cases too small… etc.

Anyone else have a similar setup that can offer me an idea? I’d prefer to not have to build one from scratch.

Where are you from? You can get a custom built case from Thomann (Thon Cases) or from a company like Megacase for a reasonable price.

US/Cali… Define “reasonable”… Pre COVID I’m getting paid reasonable, or post COVID I’ll sell you my organs reasonable? :slight_smile:

Haha^^ Not sure about US prices, but I just checked what a 40 cm x 40 cm x 10 cm (double Elektron size with some space for cabling) case would cost from Thomann.
The economy case with 10mm foam would be 133€.
There’s an option you can click if you want the lid to be removable.

40 x 40 x 10 (=15,7 in x 15,7 in x 3,9 in) is actually the smallest I can make it in the online editor.

Not sure what the shipping to us would cost, though.

Edit
What about this one?

https://www.magma-bags.de/dj-controller-case-twelve.html