Mac M1 & Overbridge / Analog H MK1 Issues

I recently upgraded to a M1 Mac Mini with the latest Logic Pro and can only get Overbridge to load up but thats about it. I try to use it with my analog heat MK1 and it just crashes everything. I have been back and fourth with Elektron trying to get it working but nothing works. At first I thought it was me - user error !

But I have done everything they have asked and it just doesn’t work.

Has anyone had the same issue?
Did you fix it? (Elektron have been great trying to fix this but unsuccessful)

If so, Share !

I have the same setup, except an Analogue 4. Curious what Elektron said so far. Is it supposed to work on the M1?

i can’t offer much help, but to share my experience, i’ve been using overbridge (DT & A4) with ableton on the m1 mini since november with no issues at all.

edit: i should add that’s with rosetta, not native

1 Like

Excellent, thanks. I wonder if it is a Logic issue then?

logic runs native, so maybe overbridge requires rosetta currently? not really sure, sorry i can’t help more, hopefully someone else can.

It must be Logic. I can’t think of anything else. Seems to have so many gremlins, I’ve given up on it for the time being.

I don’t use Ableton, so couldn’t comment on that. But I think it is more than likely a Logic issue. Hopefully they may sort this in the near future. When exchanging emails, Elektron told me that they had not seen this before. And they really went to town on it. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Damn… I wanted to mix in Logic. Ill return to Abelton for now I guess. We have the exact same Laptop so I am pretty sure ill have the same issues you are dealing with.