Machine Drum MK2 UW worth it?

Hey guys

Long time MnM user here and I just picked up the MD Mk2 non UW version.
I am super happy with the deal I got and its a great addition to my setup replacing my older more limited MFB 503 Drum computer.
However I was quick to notice that unlike my MnM with the +Drive I cannot save snapshots as whole projects which is what I am so used to doing on the MnM. Guess I took for granted the +Drive option and I never considered MD could only have banks A-E. While that is still a ton of patterns its not how I am used to working and my songs take a while to build so I just save everything at once on the +Drive in multiple version incase-Shit and never have a problem. Perhaps not everyone works that way

So to wrap this up I started getting GAS for the UW +Drive version but I don`t really need a sampler I have 2 racks samplers and an MPC. I really just like saving to the +Drive entire projects and its simple. Based on the Deal I got it would cost me $650.00 to trade up to the UW. So is the sample playback option that good. I did not get a chance to read manual through and through yet. I do love rolling my own sounds but already have samplers in my studio.
Another option would be to get a +Drive but not sure if it can be install in Canada without shipping the unit back to the mothership.
I could just suck it up and do a SYSEX dump when I finish a track or so that is what I planned, might be a pain in butt. I work out of the box and love to keep things orderly. Given my setup the MD already has a giant range of sounds without being a UW.
Any thoughts?

If you don’t really need a sampler then you need to consider what the MDUW’s live sampling capabilities might do for you and your music. Then think about how much you need the +Drive.

You can in theory find a surplus +Drive and fit it yourself but it’s more likely that you might find a good deal on an MDUW, so just keep an eye out for good prices for buying one and selling your MD, if that’s what you end up doing.

If you don’t really need a sampler then you need to consider what the MDUW’s live sampling capabilities might do for you and your music. Then think about how much you need the +Drive.

You can in theory find a surplus +Drive and fit it yourself but it’s more likely that you might find a good deal on an MDUW, so just keep an eye out for good prices for buying one and selling your MD, if that’s what you end up doing.[/quote]
Thanks Peter I just went to the store today and upgraded to the UW +Drive.
In the end I just can get used to not saving snapshots like on the MnM.
I also Look forward to experimenting with the Sampler features.