Machinedrum and monomachine gone forever!

(or her)

3 Likes

I have a mono :slight_smile: i ordered a machinedrum from a store who promised it would arrive when I called to check they said they werenā€™t getting any - they didnā€™t bother to tell me so I cancelled whatever order I had as they pbviously werenā€™t going to deliver. I tried another store. The other store has promised they are getting 6. I said I could get on from the electron site but he was adamant they were getting 6 in.

Iā€™m still waiting and Iā€™m not holding my breath

Place an order on the 17th of June. Status ā€œPaidā€. Still wating. :pensive:

Just got a mail from Elektron saying the Machinedrum I ordered on June 15 shipped todayā€¦

2 Likes

Yes!! I am happy for you! Thanks for the info. I have ordered on 16th. Fingers still crossed but I feel much better now. Hahahaā€¦

My MD nonUW, ordered from Elektron on the 15th, also, was shipped today.

1 Like

same here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are coming, peopleā€¦ Woohoo!
Now all I need is a Monomachineā€¦ :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE

Me too. Ordered a MD :elmd: on the 17th and still waiting on a email with the shipping confirmation :unamused:

1 Like

Shipped today from Sweden! Get in!

2 Likes

So glad to see these getting out to people. I hope it bodes well for those of us with retail orders.

FWIW, I had a stock alert set up for MM at B&HPhoto. They just emailed me to say they wouldnā€™t be getting any in stock as the item is discontinued.

1 Like

Ooh, that is not good news about B&H Photo. They have not yet sent me any notice about the one I have had on back order. (shudder)

Also received notification from B&H saying the MM and MD are discontinued. Happily, I had ordered from Perfectcircuit and got my MM a week ago, with a bonus! (stand, and a lollipop!)

1 Like

Looks like my hopes are dashed. B&H just told me that they are not actually getting any Monomachines by the 10th as originally stated and, in fact, they have no idea if they are getting any more at all - maybe on the 26th. I am not hopeful.

I received a similar message from B&H support. They basically said elektron is still trying to fulfill backorders but they (elektron) still couldnā€™t guarantee if/when. That leaves me with an extremely small amount of hope, so I will continue to wait impatiently for another month or soā€¦

I intended to leave my order intact and in limbo with B&H, but canceled after finding one available elsewhere.

Whereā€™d ya find it? I have a B and H order open but would totally buy anywhere that had one. My MD order shipped today from Elektron.