Machinedrum no sound (unless I reset)

This has happened to me a few times:

Making patterns, having fun and maybe I do something like erase a pattern or track while the MD is running and for some reason this disables me from making any sounds (on any pattern) unless I reset the MD. (hold function while I turn on)

I am the original owner and am very happy with the product, but I was wondering if maybe anyone else had this happen so I can avoid this issue in a live environment (which would be a nightmare)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Isn’t there some glitch about switching patterns, hitting two buttons at once, or something like that?
I feel I have heard something like that and it experienced it occasionally - sorry to send you on a goose chase but maybe someone who knows what i’m talking about will chime in.
And of course - might not be your problem. Could be worth opening up and just reseating the connections.

are you using a (non) saved kit, then you reassign machines … then you maybe reload the kit, and unfortunately reload the kit without any machines assigned to them?

this was a wild shot in the dark …

are you pressing 2 bank patterns at the same time? THE most annoying MD bug on the planet? do you know what I am talking about ?

are you having any midi gear connected that might send delete reload kit messages or mute unmute things to your md?

keep posting details please!