Make Noise “Music Easel” desktop trilogy

“Make Noise Easel” is how the desktop trio 0-Coast / Strega / 0-CTRL was called on llllllllines forum.

Not sure about the term, I have no clue how Strega is really West Coast, but I have gathered the trilogy, and really love the sound you can get out of this…

Please share your sounds, videos, pics of stands or patches, tips and tricks…

7 Likes

With that title you’re gonna have so many hipsters excited about a new MN product that doesn’t exist.

12 Likes

it’s actually pretty silly that it got this name. for one, the Strega shouldn’t be included in such a thing. and for two, the 0-ctrl is closer to a Serge TKB than it is the Buchla 218.

2 Likes

So do you think they will do a percussion module in the format???
Epic sounding track there

1 Like

Actually, you’re right: llllllllines appellation was initially for the 0-C couple only, the Strega being added later… Anyway, it sounds better than “MN desktop trilogy” doesn’t it? ^^

1 Like

I guess…? I mean, Patch Point calls this a “double wide.” so… it’s better than that.

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes
4 Likes

Alright now we’re talking.
For those wondering, this is not a new product reveal.

1 Like

More clues here

3 Likes

Not sure what they’re going to release, or announce but I’d love a new desktop.

3 Likes

We’re getting to Charlie Day meme territory, and I’m ready for it.

1 Like

Since Gordon Lightfoot has just died, it is taking all my self-control to keep from rewriting the Canadian Railroad Trilogy into appropriate doggerel.

“There was a time in this fair land where the electrons did not flow…”

3 Likes

Its me. I’m the hipster :grinning:

3 Likes

@NeonMelk welcome to the club and please drop your sounds, patches and ideas here!
:wink:

Funny seeing this thread pop up… I just bought a 3 tier stand for a proper MN Music Easel.

For the space it’s gonna make more sense than my current 2 tier stand and 0-Ctrl on the table.

if they still release a 4th desktop… I’m gonna be just as excited as everyone else.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Still missing the 0-Ctrl to qualify as a legit MN Easel performer (…and more knowledge) but i’ll surely squeeze proper tracks, when i’ll make one.

3 Likes

Ah man, I didn’t know he passed. My mom had just seen him too. Bummer.

1 Like

The 3 tier stand came and as mentioned, this frees up some space when both used and not used.

3 Likes