DSP running on Java confirmed.

1 Like

Wednesday!!

5 Likes

Hashtag blindoldfreak

„ Cortini uses primarily the Buchla 200e when recording as Blindoldfreak“

4 Likes

Whatever it is, it sojnds really inviting :slight_smile:
Make Noise on Instagram: “It’s almost here! . Check back on Wednesday for an announcement with details, photos and more! . @alehan + #makenoise #newrelease #synth…”

2 Likes

I won’t try to guess what it might be. But I’m damn curious as to what it is and if I’ll be able to connect it to my 0-coast somehow.

reading this while eating 0toast :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

0-Boy!

2 Likes

2020 (oops, I meant 2021!) is a no-gear purchase year for me. I have to re-type that so I don’t get tempted by this 0-Cortini. Still can’t wait to see what it is.

3 Likes

I think he is and I am here for it.

I don’t think it’s the O-Tape of my dreams but I’m pumped.

1 Like

3 Likes

good thing it’s 2021 then! better bust out that wallet!

11 Likes

I’m still stuck in the endless loop that (is) was 2020! D’oh!

2 Likes

A Freudian slip that’s let you off the self imposed hook :wink:

3 Likes

So there is the triangle wave output, and next to it may be the wave folder output. I see slope controls, a decay, a blend knob-like the 0-Coast has. I am thinking “Activation” and “Tones” are for the wave shaper/wave folder. And now I am just crossing my fingers that this really is a Make Noise take on the Buchla 208. Insta buy for me if it is.

2 Likes

Plus it looks like there are lots of capacitive touch plates linked to connections all over it. Forget cables. Patch yourself into the synth!

Seriously, though, this is absolutely an instabuy for me too. I’m so impressed with the sounds from 0-Coast that I just want more MN synthesis without going full shared system just yet! In fact, I’m going to prioritise this over the black OT that I’ve been saving up for :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Well I am intrigued. I’ve been pondering an 0-ctrl for a while - might need to make space for two new Make Noise units! Love my 0-coast.

hey , he is Italian , they love good coffee

3 Likes

I am not instantly in love with the tones in those teasers, but I know that the minute Walker Ferrell posts a video, I will have my credit card ready…

1 Like