Mam mb 33 & OT

Hi everybody, i’ve a problem and i just crashing my head to solve it!
Let me explain, let’s start from my set up: i want to control an mam mb 33 with octatrack but i just cant.
I put midi ch IN on the mam to channel 6 and on my OT i put channel 6 on a midi track, and it doesn t work, if a press the midi trig 6 no sound comes out, and mb 33 receive no trigs!
But if i switch the channel on the OT midi track and i press the midi trig 6 mam starting play, but off course like this its impossible to play a seqence.
Any tips or solution? Cause i just going crazy!
Thnks elektronauts!

Have you tried controlling the MB33 from any other equipment (like a MIDI keyboard)?

Have you successfully sequenced other equipment from the OT in the past?

Have you tried sequencing the MB33 from the OT, instead of just pressing trig keys?

Have you checked that the little switches on the MB33 are set appropriately to set its MIDI channel to be 6?

Have you been able to monitor MIDI Control Change messages sent by the MB33 from its MIDI Out port?

Have you tried sending MIDI Control Change messages to the MB33 from the OT or from any other equipment?

It work with logic, and i try to send control change for cutoff frequrncy and it work, the switches on mb33 are set correctly, if on the octatrack i put in one of the 8 midi track the midi channel 6 and i try to trig mam mb 33 from midi trigs (button number six of the sequencer botton) it doesent work (nord lead 2 doesn t recive input from midi channel 6, this is another question that i have couse mam mb 33 and NL 2X aren t bridged with any cable). If i don t put in any of 8 midi track the channel six and i try to trig mb 33 from midi trigs number six ( equecer botton) it work!!! I m just going crazy

From the octatrack i control nord lead 2x without problem every control change work every program changes work, mb 33 (more simple than NL2X!!) doesn t work

Have you tried recording a sequence in the OT’s MIDI sequencer and playing that sequence to the MB33?
What MIDI channel numbers have you set for the OT’s MIDI sequencer tracks?
Can you take a photo of the OT’s screen when it is in MIDI sequencer mode and post the photo here?

Today it start take the channel six, i’ve record a sequence but MAM don t play it, but if a press midi channel six botton trig it work, a little step closer!

try channel 9-10, 12-16 instead. 1-8 are used by the internal tracks by default. it shouldn’t cause a problem, but just to be sure.

edit: actually, back up a bit. are you in midi mode? and have you set the midi track channel number? double tap playback to set midi channel/bank/patch in midi mode. I don’t think OT sends midi data out for it’s sampler tracks, if that’s what you are doing, but it does send a c6 on the midi channel (for some reason) if you hit the track button at the bottom.

The trig keys and knobs for the OT’s audio tracks will send MIDI Note and CC messages if the settings in the PROJECT > MIDI > CONTROL menu are set for that.

What MIDI channel numbers have you set for the OT’s MIDI sequencer tracks?

Can you take a photo of the OT’s screen when it is in MIDI sequencer mode and post the photo here?