Md MkIII

:+1:
Styleflip?

it’s MK II with custom painting

http://www.elektronauts.com/t/machinedrum-black-edition/5164page:1

It’s actually a rendering I made for fun … didn’t know that someone did that in real life

delicious render! … comparing the render to the actual pic from the other forum post… very VERY nice !!! …knight rider MD edition

Yes someone did :wink:

Beautiful work (PM’d you)

TrabanT

We are finally done and have small run available I will keep one to the side for you !

It crazy we have a limited number of the black edition laser engraved that just came in last week, we have been very quiet working on adding retail sales in addition to custom work so seeing this today I was like NOOOO !!! But then I was like ummm very sexy. :slight_smile:

Well done Verstaeker I love it (sent you a pm) We went with all laser engraving with red ink accent to the logo. We take a minimalist approach
though I like “Elektron” in all red it really adds class to the MD.

Anyone interested please pm for details. Limited number in stock ready to go with LCD window panel included.

SOME PICS :

These are actually anodized and laser engraved , no rust, corrosion ,peeling. flaking etc

i really like the first picture… and the last set of pictures as well :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That first pic is amazing ! :wink:

i guess it wouldn’t take you much to make a red Elektron logo :slight_smile:
what i like about the render is the darkness of the box, not sure if it’s because of different lighting or not

No it shouldn’t but I have to say the deeper colors are very nice.
Our black MD panels are not painted but a matte black paint will match that finish.