MD & Moog Phatty LFO Bug?

Hey
Hope you can help me, I have a problem with my Setup:
My Machinedrum sends Midi to my Slim Phatty on Channel 5
When I use an LFO on any of the Tracks and change the settings, the Moog gets Note drop outs or changes values. Its very odd, I had this thing sometimes before and sorted it out but I can’t remember what I did :frowning:
I’ve tried every option in the sync menu, but it still happens.
Also its only in the LFO menu.
Please help me because its very frustating.

Peace Flow

Nobody any Ideas? :frowning:

Do you have LFOs from other tracks being sent to the track you’re using for the slim phatty?

Could it be a midi overload? I would think that a midi lfo is a ton of data, and it might be too much for the moog to handle.

My slim phatty takes 3 channels midi CC’s being yanked around by OT LFOs and doesn’t even blink.
Could try going to the midi CC page and FUNC + control knob to dial back the amount of the midi CC.

My slim phatty takes 3 channels midi CC’s being yanked around by OT LFOs and doesn’t even blink.
Could try going to the midi CC page and FUNC + control knob to dial back the amount of the midi CC.[/quote]
That’s good to know - thanks for sharing.

Ok problem is still there.
The phatty only get note values no lfo routing to midi cc or anything like that.
Midimachine is on m4 if i move any lfo encoder on any other track I get the drop out.
The phatty gets midi on channel 5, base for machine is 1-4.