MD to Polysix trigger in?

I used to have Novation Bass-station rack which had an integrated trigger out that synced to MIDI… it was great! I no longer have that BSR but would like to maybe use the GND machine on the MD to trigger the apeggiator on my Polysix. I believe I tried this once long ago but don’t think I remember getting it to work. Before I pull my P6 out, as well as my hair, does anyone know if this will work? Would love toy get sweet P6 raps flowing with the MD again.

As much as I love my Juno more for music in general, the SSM sound really works SO much better with the Elektron sound… IMHO.

It should. I have clocked a rack delay unit with it.

Hi there nightshift,
How did you go with this?
I’m just about to pick up a juno 6, and was wondering if I can trigger the arp using a sample or tone of some kind sent from the machine drum? Or is a midi to cv converter the only way to go??? The other thing is that I’m soon to receive one of the new Korg sq-1 step sequencers…maybe there’s a possibility there as well?
Thankyou for reading this - if anybody can help, I’d really appreciate it…
Best wishes,
Justin.

Just set up a GND IMP machine on its own track. Crank it up as loud as it can go. Then put it on a separate output and send that output to the Juno. Haven’t tried with a Juno but have with other things.

Haven’t tried this but it occurred to me just now that you might be able to use the delay to deal with certain clock requirements. Think I had to do a clock which was a multiple of 3 which didn’t go well with the MD grid.

Anyway it shouldn’t be too hard. The most important part is crank it up.