Merry Xmas Elektronauts

:christmas_tree: Have a good one friends, wishing you a safe and happy holiday :snowman_with_snow:
:beers:

73 Likes

Yay :black_heart: Merry Christmas all!
Best forum award definitely goes to Elektronauts and all the folks here for providing us all with great info and a shed load of hilarious entertainment the whole year round.
Here’s hoping for a brilliant 2022 for everyone too X

10 Likes

Yeah, to all Elektronauts … have a good time with your family and/or friends … and good tunes :heat: :thup:

9 Likes

Enjoy the time off with friends and families… and stay as you are, this is the best and most positive forum on the internet! Thanks Elektron and Elektronauts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

8 Likes

Happy holidays and a huge thanks to everyone for sharing knowledge, ideas and sounds…you have probably helped me without knowing it.
Now, it must be time for me to actually produce some tunes!

7 Likes

merry Christmas / happy holidays fam.

yiz are the best :heart::heart:

4 Likes
5 Likes

merry Christmas (to those who celebrate by Gregorian calendar), and greetings from Ukraine

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :blush:

9 Likes

Merry christmas everyone! All the best for the new upcoming year. Let’s go for yet another soundalishious year. Your the best!:santa::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Thank you

Happy Christmas everyone

4 Likes

Happy Holidays !! :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas guys and gals! :santa: :evergreen_tree: :mrs_claus:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 Likes

Happy holidays yall! Stay safe!

4 Likes

Love 2 all y’all…

4 Likes

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays fellow ‘Nauts!

Be safe out there!

4 Likes

Happy holidays ‘nauts!! :seedling:

4 Likes

Cheers! I will be in Ninjago and Playmobil Space mode for the coming dayzzz :christmas_tree: :space_invader:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas, hope everyone gets at least a few days off to go full Elektron with their toys!

4 Likes