MFB Tanzmaus

MFB just uploaded this picture on their facebook page. This one will replace the 522.

Looks like all i ever wanted of a drum machine.

Kick (it reads Bass, doesn’t it?)
Snare
Clap
Tom
Hihat
Sample1
Sample2

16 step Sequencer
up to 3 LFOs (?)

Knobs the size of Tanzbär.

Me wants badly!

:heart: Yesssssss.

Looks like samples go out of the hi hat output.

Pretty nifty!

Or Samples are routed to Master Out

:+1: :+1: hope the Bassdrum is more like the Tanzbär’s BD1. The one on the 522 is rather… lets say unflexible

six knobs just for the boom. we will see. Can’t wait to get my hands on this one. Acidlabs Drumatix looked nice as well, but has not really been satisfactory.

Really looking for a simple new Drum Machine. My LXR is way to powerful for my needs

new demos on their face book and here https://vimeo.com/143253245

sounds excellent to my ears.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Had the Tanzbaer. Loved it. Punchiest thing I ever owned.

This sounds dangerously awesome as well.

From these demo vids, I think I would prefer the Tanzbar Lite (10 voices, no sample, simpler kick & tom voices) over the Tanzmaus (7 voices, 2 voices sample based, more complex kick voices)

But after listening to other Tanzmaus demos on the MFB FB page, that kick is fierce! And I wouldn’t need more than 7 voices anyway.

The manuals are on the MFB website and the parameter locking, polyrhythm capabilities, and LFO sections look great.

My only gripe is I wish it had twice the pattern memory to align with an A4 project.

Thanks, that’s helpful. I’m leaning toward the Maus myself but have really been going back and forth.
I think this is a more sensible buy than the Acidlab Drumatix.
Less pattern memory but more steps, p-locks, and I have some modded 606 samples I can throw in the sample pool.

Owned a Tanzbar for awhile.

It has more character than Grandma on a porch with Jack Daniels before lunch and a shot gun in her lap.

Anyone looking for something that’s not what we’ve heard since Roland wore shorts, should take a look at MFB stuff.

1 Like

The Demo was absolutely awesome. I hope it will be not so expensive :slight_smile:

Ain’t the Tanzmaus and the Tanzbar Lite about 500€ each?

Ain’t the Tanzmaus and the Tanzbar Lite about 500€ each?[/quote]
Around so, yes.
Though a lot of the stuff I liked about the Tanzbar has gone missing with the Lite version, which is fine - it’s called Lite for a reason.
But tuned Lo, Med and Hi Toms and congas, the bass and lead synths (or more like noises, but still), stuff like that. If I ever went down the Tanzbaer route again, I’d go for the full version.

allow me…

1 Like