Microcosm | Hologram Electronics

Mine arrived this week and I just recorded this very simple piece an hour after opening the box up and playing. Much more to discover. Really want to get in there and explore the CC values with a controller live too.

Happy listening (and watching of course)

9 Likes

For those who have got orders recently, what were your order numbers? I’m curious where I’m at in the queue.

I ordered mine on Apr 30, 2021 Order No. 14714, and received it on 1 June, so pretty much a month after ordering it, with UK Bank Holidays in the way too!

2 Likes

Did you order with a UK retailer?

There are no UK retailers. You need to order directly from the US company. You pay the customs duties immediately so then once it’s shipped it took about 4 days to get to me from the USA to the UK

3 Likes

Do you mean they don’t supply uk retailers or that there currently aren’t any in stock with uk retailers?

Because I don’t think that was the issue with their previous pedals.

Cheers!

They only sell these direct. No retailers.

1 Like

https://www.wunjoguitars.com/search/?keyword=Hologram

That’s not a microcosm

1 Like

Obviously. But they’re Hologram pedals, which you’re saying are not sold by UK retailers. Admittedly this is the only one I can find so far, and not a major one.

I said “they only sell these direct”; these referring to microcosms. They referring to hologram. I made no statement about their other products.

You asked if they don’t supply uk. I answered. Right now they aren’t supplying anyone. They only sell these direct.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Thanks.

But does anyone know why it’s just the Microcosm they supply directly?

They can’t make them fast enough. They are flying off the shelves. To put them in retail would mean either giving up their profits or raising the prices.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up in retail one day but while they can’t fulfill online orders it is poor business sense.

2 Likes

Thanks for a more detailed response.

and really there’s no difference between buying from them in the USA and wherever you live. If it were to arrive with a retailer in the UK it would most likely cost the same anyhow (and if not more, with the retail mark up on it), so it’s fast and efficient to simply buy it directly from them.

1 Like

Good point.

Thanks again.

That’s about right,

ordered in May, got shipping notification a month after.

Then I hope they‘ll keep their streak, I ordered mid May and I‘m waiting for the shipping info. But during the ordering process the estimated shipping changed from June to July so I try not to think too much about it hoping that time will pass faster…

what’s your order #?

1 Like