Microcosm | Hologram Electronics

So, in other words, the €100 you payed for customs were charged by HE at the time of purchase, and not when the package arrived at customs?

I paid the total amount and nothing further to Denmark so import tax / duties was paid in advance. Delivery was much faster than expected. I think it was shipped from Italy.

2 Likes

I purchased two fairly recently. Shipped out of TN, USA and arrived within the same week to Poland. $50 delivery fee and $117.07 in tax. I heard a rumor that Hologram is opening up distribution in Germany this year, but I think the guy was full of crap.

1 Like

exagadelly! if customs charges a single cent, i’ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got shipping confirmation: mine was sent from Erlanger, KY.
Partytime!

1 Like

Edit: I just tried now many times and I was able to get perfectly synced loops each time. So maybe it’s not that bad. I’ll be testing further. I think it would help with a clear bar limit so that you don’t have to press stop exactly on the beat.

1 Like

Nope. I spent time trying with an OT but since you have to send different CCs to Rec and Play, it was a nightmare to set up and I gave up.
On the other hand, it works well by pressing manually (quantized to the quarter beat IIRC) so why bother?

Aaand I got it – within three days of ordering. It might be a doomed planet, but the logistics of ordering a device from the US on May 1st, and have it in your Austrian flat on May 4th, simply amaze me.

Customs clearance happened automatically, and nothing further was charged. I even got two stickers.

Thanks Hologram.

4 Likes

What are you nauts doing with this glorious box?
Let’s hear the “Current sounds coming from your Microcosm” :grinning:

2 Likes

Here’s another one.
2 bar dry dub stab from Digitone. The rest is Microcosm.

3 Likes

This is from my latest (double) Album and the Microcosm is all over this Track.

4 Likes

From my experience with the Microcosm (more than a year), I can say that the DN is my favorite Synth to pair up with this pedal.

2 Likes

Sounds great Tchu. Good to hear a finished piece with the Microcosm. Plenty of Tunnel in there I reckon :grinning: Yes they go well together. I bought the Microcosm for my Rev2 and it is incredible with that synth.

2 Likes