Midi foot controller for muting & unmuting tracks?

Anyone know if this is possible? I’m working on a live setup & want to mute individual tracks on my Digitakt with my foot while I’m playing guitar. If it is possible, what make/model of foot controller can you use for this?

Something like the Morningstar MC8 can do it. You can program it to send specific CC messages (and a lot more stuffs too)

Thanks for the tip! I was thinking about that unit & wondering if that would be possible.

Anybody on here ever try this & have success muting & unmuting individual tracks on their Electron box? Digitakt, Syntakt, Model Samples?

Thanks!

Works great with OT. don’t know what’s available via cc on DT though.

If you go to their website, you can use the editor online in demo mode to see how it is to use. MC3, MC6 and MC8 will work.

Great pedals!

FYI newer versions have black text on white. Older have white text on black. I got an older one used, but wish I’d got the newer one - just find it easier to read.

Any info you need, just shout and I’ll help if I can.

Page 77

Looks like you can mute a track via CC. Guess you’d send that cc to the tracks midi channel and it should do what you want

Rad! I really want this to work. Great to hear that it’s functional with your OT. Thanks for the info. Will check out the Morningstar info & see what comes up.

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated. I’m new to midi cc so fingers crossed I can get to the bottom of it. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like