Midi from logic to midi digitone midi channels for recording

Is it possible ? I have recorded Separately midi tracks to logic and I want to copy them in new project in digitone. Obviously through midi recording in the midi channels in digitone. Is it possible? Good morning!

If understand correctly, you have a MIDI sequence that you’ve programmed/recorded in Logic and you want to send it to the Digitone MIDI tracks by recording it on the Digitone?

Select the MIDI track you want to record to, enter live recording mode (Record+Play), then send the Logic MIDI to the auto channel of the DN.

3 Likes

Thank you. So it is possible. I was thinking maybe I could do that without logic only between opz and digitone if i send each midi channelof opz to each channel in digitone. The only doubt that I have is that maybe live recording want work in that case

Did it work? I don’t seem to be able to manage it. My DT is hooked up with OB to DAW. Does recieve external midikeyboard notes through daw and DN is responding, velocity, notes everything but it does not store notes while looping realtime recording?