Midi issue with digitakt

Hello, I have a problem with my digitakt. Everything works perfectly except the midi, I manage to monitor via the PROTOKOL software that the machine is sending the clock and the transport info, however the notes and midi cc are not sent, I don’t know if it’s a problem of the machine or a problem of me haha.
I specify that I have everything set up correctly and that it should work.

thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Could you say more about what your settings are? There are a lot of midi settings, and some common things to double-check. One thing that often trips people up: external midi control of DT’s audio or midi tracks is what’s set in Setup > Midi config > Channel, while midi channels to send from the midi tracks (A-H) are set in each midi track’s SYN page. But it’s hard to advise other things to check without knowing more about your setup.

Hello, My midi config is simple i just plug DT on my pc with usb midi cable.

Channel 1-8 are Off and A to H are setup 1 to 8
I tried to control vsts inside my daw using overbridge, Usb and USB+audio in USB settings

Here all the informations you wanted ?

Thank you

To send midi from the midi tracks, set the desired channel from the SRC page of the midi track (sorry, got it wrong above, wrote SYN page), not the midi config menu (that setting is for receiving midi).

Ohhhhhh Thank you ! :slight_smile: Now it’s working !
You made my day !

1 Like