MIDI tracks CC map needed

Hi, I´m trying to set a MIDI controller to control the MIDI tracks, that will send CC to external gear.

Sadly the Manual doesn´t have a CC map so I had to try one by one.

I already found the ones for the CC Value page (70 to 77) and the LFO page (102 to 109), but can´t find the ones for the MIDI Source page.

I don´t think they implemented CC for the upper row (channel and Program Change) but maybe yes for PB, AT, MW and BC

Any help welcome

I’m sorry to tell you, but the parameters on the midi source page can’t be controlled by midi.
They will also not be passed on from your controller to your external gear.

People have been asking for this feature for a while now.
If you want this to work correctly you’ll have to buy a midi splitter with filtering options.

Thanks for the answer
I have a MIDI splitter but I would need also a MIDI merger (which I also have) to mix the MIDI controller data with clock from the Digitakt. This would be too complicated for just some extra controls. I prefer to keep it simple. My rig today is functional and sleek and it´s better to just not overthink it.

My mistake, forgot about the merger.
But it becomes messy real quick indeed.

If you want to keep things steamlined and do complicated stuff at the same time, there are other devices like the BomeBox or MidiHub which are better suited for these things.

They can be controlled externally, but only indirectly, over the MIDI track LFOs. They are indeed proper LFO destinations, and you can control LFO depth with a CC. So, set it to sawtooth shape, frequency to zero, phase zero, here you go. One per LFO. For the Modwheel, which is just another name for standard CC#1, you can also use direct control of the CC VAL page, if you set it up to controlling CC#1.

Then you can use an external MIDI translator like the MIDI Solutions Event Processor (130$) for mapping i.e. Modwheel, Pitchbend and Aftertouch coming from your hardware controller.

I‘m just in the process of trying it, but it should work.

Marcus