Miserable Git 0 - 1 Eurorack

Unfortunately, that seems to be one of the most effective treatments, at least in terms of keeping people under control.

I do really miss the highs, they were fucking magic, but I was a fucking tornado, pure destruction, then nothing but self loathing left at the end of it.

I really wanted to avoid meds and doctors and all that shit and I’ve got away with it so far, but it’s pretty fucking tiring having to almost be a third person inside my own head keeping a lid on myself.

Thanks for taking the time to share such valuable insight.

As far as the collab goes, keep an eye on your inbox this weekend…

3 Likes

just wanted to let you know that you touched me on the swimsuit area of my heart.

I can only imagine. I have a hard enough time telling the voice inside my head that urges me to drink three pints of beer before i go into work to fuck right off…

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

It really does depend on the drugs, and the person. Most doctors hit you hard with a heavy dose, but there are some that will go for the least invasive drug (sodium valproate for example) and ween up to a therapeutic dose slowly over time. Ideally, the patient doesnt really notice the effect at all, but they get respite from the extreme lows, and a saftey net for the extreme highs.

Anyway. Blah blah eurorack bonfire edit samples on a tracker blah blah synths

3 Likes

Yeah, the one time I went to see a doctor about it, I walked in the room and motherfucker has a seroxat calendar, seroxat stationary, probably a seroxat tattoo on his inner thigh.

Offered me some seroxat before I’d even finished describing my problem.

When I politely declined his offer, he sent me to see a man in a tank top who had clearly not fully understood Freud and just wanted me to blame my mum for everything and draw Venn diagrams about feelings.

A lot of people get the help they need, some don’t. I didn’t like what I was offered, so we sorted it out ourselves. I’m lucky for two reasons; first, my problems are not so great, second, I have a supportive wife who knows when a hard flick in the balls is required.

7 Likes

god fucking bless

3 Likes

Just posted to say I like that attitude

I can relate to it

2 Likes

Bumping Analogue Intelligence at top fucking volume while playing fetch with the dog.
Just saying…

1 Like

Check out the bit I just posted in the current sounds thread.

That’s on the samples list.

1 Like

Think I prefer it from the Eurorack stuff you were doing to be honest. I know that’s personal preference…. But it doesn’t sound like it was a bad move mate!

1 Like