Model:Cycles

Not directly, only using an LFO.

1 Like

Nope, just plug and play.
I record all the time directly into my iPhone with my OP-Z

Just curious, what criteria you are using?

2 Likes

Can you give me an example (procedure)? Let say that I want to Pan the 1st Trig all the way to the left.

Thanks!

I am glad to see another nice review by Stimming of the M:C thing. Maybe he could influence me to buy it

1 Like

Please forgive me if I missed this. Will a Chord machine send polyphony to midi out (assuming USB/Din is enabled for a track)?
Thanks!

I’m assuming no, as the note on the sequencer is a singular note and it’s the sound engine itself that’s turning that single note into a chord

4 Likes

Machinedrum vibes

1 Like

no it’s just notes within the machine itself

1 Like

Link?

he’s from the future lol

1 Like

Yep Altomusic got in 10 units yesterday and they sold out in hours. (thats a small NY store that is not well known but amazing retailer) That never happened with Model:Samples !!! I think maybe a buyers frenzy, the right product, at the right price , at the right time.

I imagine this thread will die when everyone gets theirs. It’s pretty fun and addictive. It’s all you’ll want to play with :laughing:

2 Likes

Nope, it’s a monophonic sequencer so it will only send out the root note. Actually Ess used the term ‘monomachine’ when describing it in the Q and A :grinning:

1 Like

Seems a strange decision this, can’t imagine p-locking pan is that complex technically and it’s something I use a lot on DT/DN. I guess the lack of a dedicate knob makes it tricky from a UX point of view?

Just crank everything basically, you can have a look at the patterns for the perfect circuit set here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrwi5r102451zfq/stuff_for_pc.syx?dl=0

(Bank B has them in some kind of order)

21 Likes

Great performance @Ess. Really digging your music. Have you ever done a DN only set and if so, is there a recording anywhere?

2 Likes

I’ve asked the same question about M:S, but now I will ask for M:C :crazy_face:
Can we hope for a 0-Day M:C release?

Bank B is fantastic! :heat:

just got shipping notification. woop :tada:

I hope :3lektron: sell truck loads o m:c’s and become rich beyond their wildest dreamtags :partying_face:

1 Like