Model:Cycles

Well dang!

(claps)

2 Likes

Im of the thinking a slow clap is a sarcastic clap, no?
tho this is now the 2nd non sarcastic slow clap I’ve seen posted in the past week :thinking:

what’s goin on? :smile:

1 Like

Taking claps out of context - it’s the Elektron way haha

3 Likes

I had a module that kinda did that. It had its own node based programming, that you could upload to the module. Basically building your own modules with it. But it kinda lost support. It was a cool idea tho. Some people built some cool patches.

1 Like

He’s just fueling the hate so he comes out with another techno banger

3 Likes

&
@CompNutation

haha

2 Likes

Snow cap.

Well said.

Edit: That was supposed to a be a slow clap. But it looks too fast for me. No one slow clap my fast clap post please.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: :clap:

1 Like

You can certainly try.
s713apge0tqnp

1 Like

Made me fancy some crisps, don’t know if that was intended or not, but if so well played!

1 Like

I wonder if Mariah pre ordered the m:s? :thinking:

2 Likes

What do the bags of Lay’s potato chips say on them in the UK? Do they say Lay’s crisps?

Walkers.

1 Like

From the live demo I can hear the distortion in the signal path that is the perfect level of saturation. Things just blend and smear absolutely right with this machine.
The otherworldly sound of the Model:Cycles comes from the artifacts and Nyquist frequencies that appear like audio phantasms from a terrifying heaven.

3 Likes

And we do call them crisps, but we call fries chips :smile:

Oh boy talk Fouriers to me :wink:

Oil of Olay used to be called Oil of Ulay in Ireland.
and Snickers bar was Marathon.
aaaand Cif was Jif.

fun fact.

3 Likes

I think slow clap can also be like the respectful golf clap :clap:

2 Likes

Same in England, also Snickers used to be Marathon, and Starburst used to be called Opal Fruits, Daim was Dime.

3 Likes