Model:Samples only music

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This is a quick track I formed in the ol’ M:S. The only addition is the background 2-chord progression played on a Yamaha PS20.

Lately I’ve been having fun using tracks 5 and 6 as a sort of duophonic synth voice and also using panning and detuning a bit to create some really wide sounds, both tracks controlled by the same midi channel via a Keystep. Some really satisfying sounds coming out of this machine when treating it more like a synth than a drum machine.

2 Likes

My new video - beat from scratch - Jungle Music

5 Likes

Hi, there boys and girls!
Finally I am here to share with you a small portion of what Elektron Samples helped me create. Nothing fancy but it is my first public EP/release.
I’ve been for a while under the wing of a group of artists from Helsinki called The Sound Collective. Recently signed with Proton, things getting quite serious and loving it so far.
I am not making the super complex beats that some in here saw are making, I am trying to keep it simple, thus the name of my first EP ‘‘Less is more’’.
Check it out, open to any criticism or praise.

Keep on rocking those wonderful Elektron Samples machines!

Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/release/less-is-more/3608620
Spotify: Less Is More - Single by Erast | Spotify
Apple Music: ‎Less Is More - Single by Erast on Apple Music
Soundcloud: Stream Erast music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud
Bandcamp: Erast - Less is More (TSC002) | The Sound Collective

Youtube:

1. The making of one of my tracks, Klubbersynth: Erast▵Klubbersynth / Elektron Model Samples - YouTube
  2. Some lazy afternoon jamming: Elektron Model Samples - Leaving Belfast - YouTube

Happy to be here,
truly yours,
Erast! d(-_ -)b

1 Like

Hey! Here’s my new model:samples jam, feat my dog having a nap. I started creating on the cycles, but now try to mix it up with the samples half the time.

2 Likes

M:S sequencing drums + chops on the 404 mk2 via midi. Loving this combo lately

Just a small progessive song with some after works EQ parameters.

I must admit if I remember correctly, that I added BD and some fades afterwards.

just recently released an album which is a mixed together array of patterns written on the model:samples only, 1 pattern == 1 track.

i also did a alternate live performance of the patterns which you can view here:::

most samples i used for this project i generated using vcv rack, and you can download here if you want to try them with your own model:samples! nexus compute platform (download all files in the top right corner)

5 Likes

my first festival gig last weekend. Trembling Mind Festival Hybrid Techno Set. M:S heavily featured!! https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/xNkUzaAn7HizHTHV6

Some Tracks from the last few months…

1 Like

some dub techno. positive dark vibes :)))

2 Likes

weekend jam :heartpulse: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Wow that outro was really something!

1 Like

A short acidic groove. M:S into AUM via USB with some help from Troublemaker app on bass.

Another groove. Also into AUM, accompanied by a lofi piano app.

1 Like

This one was a bit of a journey. Let me know if you like it!

5 Likes

This is not mine … I discovered it and I like it. Hope it’s ok to share here.

2 Likes

1 Like