Modular mixer from Menura

Hey everyone

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but I recently came across a modular mixer from Menura which could be very interesting

Giving this a bump as I’d be interested on people’s opinion

I doubt this is what they have in mind, but I’m still looking for the ultimate performance mixer, complete with an FX sequencer. Think Octatrack, without the sampler—only with more inputs, an expanded I.O., and proper channel strips…

If Elektron won’t build it, perhaps this modular idea is the way to go.

Cheers!

1 Like

Interesting idea. Wonder about the price. They should add an eq kill that was on the Vestax 250. That mixer is an amazing bit of kit. Surprised they never did a 4 channel version.

1 Like

I used to have 250 and loved the kill switches.unfortuntaly a ex girlfriend spilled a glass of 7 up into by mistake and I parted way with both :slightly_smiling_face: I’d like to see more modular efx that you can swap out and the inputs kept at the back to free up space at the top.interesting concept to keep a eye. I’m surprised their aren’t more players in this market selling this concept

1 Like

Price wise I’d say we’re talking in the two grand mark to begin with.i did a survey for them and they mentioned the price of modular and regular DJ mixers so suggesting a higher price for entry

1 Like

Great!
Finally.

Hey Guys,

thanks for being mentioned here! We are more than happy about all your feedback and ideas.
Tomorrow will be the first day of our crowdfunding campaign and so far (its been almost one and a half year) and our product and vision made huge steps forward. If you are curious about the current state, feel free to check out our website. There we integrated a configurator with the modules that we will have available for the campaign and you can start playing around with different combinations:

Menura Audio Website

Have a nice day,

Your Menura Team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love the configuration tool. Is there any indication of price yet? Very interested and great that it covers such a wide variety of ins and outs