Monitor volume control/Hardware master volume knob?

I’m hoping to set my studio up again in the coming months, and a problem I always had was that I would set something up wrong and have painfully loud bursts of sound come out of my powered monitors. This will not fly with the wife…

Does anyone know of a device that simply takes a stereo input, runs it through a volume knob, and has stereo out?

No need for USB connection or anything else, I just need to be able to control the volume, with a knob, of one stereo signal to another single stereo signal. Any suggestions?

1 Like

The Mackie big knob.

1 Like