Monomachine second hand prices gone way up!

Let’s! That’s a reasonable ambition for 2022. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I loved my MnM mk2+ but it just didn’t fit my style of music. Someone offered $2900 USD (mine was mint-y with low hours).

Now I have an A4mk2 … it’s like marriage … less crazy romance, way more practical.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems about market at this point.

I’ve never understood the desire for the plus drive on these - I suppose it’s nice to be able to switch between sets, though the waveforms side never really made as much sense as on the MD. Maybe I’m odd - kept my sfx6 and my non + drive k2 mduw over both the plus drive options I had. (Actually, thinking about it maybe my blue mnm wasn’t plus drive?)

Oh, and hello Nils, hope you’re doing good!

funny that I missed one at 800 euros by only an hour just exactly two months ago

1 Like

ಥ_ಥ

Ha, maybe dude got a good deal then!

Mine was really nice condition … previous owner had bad divorce vibes with it due to it being a present from the ex-wife so it sat in its box for a few years and I didn’t put much mileage on it.

I’m glad it went to a good home though. I was mainly using it as a drum machine and lazy at that, primarily the Beatbox machine. I did enjoy some of the Lem patterns though and stole one of his drum tracks!

2 Likes

Anyone been keeping track of recent UK prices on the SFX6 keyboard version?

I’m seriously contemplating selling my mk1 mono. It’s in great condition, with the box. I can’t believe the prices I see on reverb. What would be a reasonable euro price nowadays? I don’t have to part with it, but I don’t use it as much as I’d like to and don’t want to keep it in the attic as an investment either…

Hard to say. Lately, prices have gone up, for a mk1 it seems 1700€ is the price…
Way too high for my taste, but if someone is ok with paying such price…

1 Like

The Digitone being the imperfect spiritual successor to the MnM is such a bargain at $600 used compared to $3,000 that I would find it hard to justify buying or keeping the MnM. I have bought the MnM three times and there is certain charm to it, but the sequencer is so far behind the Digitone that even though the voicing is better, I would still rather use the DT. If the MnM had the modern Elektron sequencer, send FX, and /maybe/ one more machine type or just more and better samples it would be absolute fire.

4 Likes