Moog Mavis

3 Likes

Itā€™s not strange actually and easy to avoid that. Just donā€™t accept them. Canā€™t have it both ways imo.
Accept that youā€™re an influencer now (cause why else would they sent you one) and buy the gear with your own money. That way your credibility stays strong.

Ok now Iā€™m gonna watch your video. :slight_smile:

Edit: ah man sorry you got your door kicked in. :hushed:

1 Like

Yeah, fuck it. Iā€™m a music God. Iā€™ll gladly accept my throne.

More free shit please!

2 Likes

Hey there folks ! Got mine yesterday, here is my first jam with it :wink:

3 Likes

A bunch of patching ideas from DivKid:

4 Likes

Short Mavis jam recorded on tape !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfhBABUD3BX/

Nick Batt with it

3 Likes

Hey there folks ! Here is my demo / review of the little thing:

2 Likes

Man this sounds good but Iā€™d happily pay a bit more for metal pots so I could throw some proper knobs on.

Tell it like it isā€¦

Some more fun with the Mavis & friends :wink:

1 Like

has anyone had serious calibration issues with the mavis? my v/oct input is not even close to in tune. when I turn the trimpot with the included tool, I donā€™t hear any fluctuation at any octave.

Custom knobs for Mavis! Nice job Moog

3 Likes

Thank you for this! Iā€™m so excited! I ordered 2 packs since I have the Subharmonicon and 2 DFAMs.

I wonder how they fit. Just pop on like DJtechtools or a screw on the side like that knob mod that was going around?

I will have to wait until they will deliver to Germany or any retailer has them in stock. But happy that you like it

They look cute! Still quite dinky but definitely an improvement.

I think they might be custom as Iā€™ve not seen knobs for trimmer pots like those before, they are quite cool!

If youā€™re happy to order from the UK there are a number of good options from Thonk that will run a bit cheaper too, Iā€™d quite like the MXR style ones for a Mavis.

1 Like

I want to buy one down the street at guitar Center to try but Iā€™m afraid if I donā€™t like it I wonā€™t be able to return it cause of the DIY nature of it.

I really try to return things in mint condition with perfect packaging when I can. I see the way some people return things at these stores and Iā€™m aghast!

I think itā€™s really worth trying this in personā€¦ The slide function was nice but the thin sound killed any interest for me (admittedly after demoing a Super 6!)

MAViS iS EVOL!!!

MAViS iS EVOL!

You can send ANY AUDIO through MAViS and mangle it to your heartā€™s content.