Moog Subharmonicon

Haha, yes he did.

Damn, now my great internal debate begins. Which toys to treat myself to after my present situation is resolved:

1. Matriarch
  2. DFAM + Subharmonicon
  3. 0-Coast + 0-CTRL

They all look good. I see that the Matriarch is currently on sale, but even for the sale price, you could do a combo of 0-Coast, 0-CTRL, and DFAM/or SubH and be in the price range. And really, you could get all four of those for around the standard price of a Matriarch. But the Matriarch is a slick machine as well.

Thank you for that tip. You saved me $69 !

1 Like

The price was a lot less than the one at the French store that leaked yesterday. Not sure of the story on that. I was not sure i’d buy at that price but this seems more like what i had originally expected. People can wait for Moog to put the SubH on sale too, it’s going to happen they’ll knock $100 off at some point. That’s how i bought the DFAM. But the Matriarch sale is for real and seems a good deal.

1 Like

Stupid me for trying to sleep. I was too late for in stock and had to pre-order (but the coupon still worked fine).

1 Like

It seems like other stores should have it up soon, like tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

A lot of Moog products are more expensive overseas.

You had to be close, 'cuz i bought very recently. Wait for another store, like Sweetwater, or contact them right now.

The 10% off is worth a little waiting. I’m not in this to flash gear on IG.

1 Like

I hear ya, 10% off is a good deal. Keep an eye for some other smaller places though. I know Control Voltage has been having a 10% off going for some time as well. Same with Detroit Modular. Not sure it will work with the SubH when/if they get them in stock, but it might be worth a shot.

1 Like

All good ideas HMB – Sweetwater will also match if you contact them.

1 Like

Cool, I did not know that about SW.

I have… not found that to be the case with SW in the past. Like, to an extreme degree. Maybe I don’t spend enough with them.

1 Like

You’ll get yours soon enough – and in the mean time all the early buyers will be dealing with the bugs and updates. :smile:

Sure it’s an analog machine but there is probably quite a bit of software with it too.

Finally a good front image.

Now i’m looking around for a manual. It’s not at Moog yet.

1 Like

I wonder if Perfect Circuit jumped the gun a little, as it is not listed on Moog’s site yet. I also don’t see any other places listing them for sale, and no other new video’s on YT yet. I hope they don’t lock them up with RMR.

1 Like

They hit at midnight Eastern Time – which is Moog HQ Time. The French store yesterday had indications of Tuesday. I bet this is all kosher.

But Perfect Circuit has the only video up – i expect to see a bunch of videos from Loopop and all.

2 Likes

That’s true, maybe other stores just aren’t waiting up, because they all probably know that they will sell out of the first batch.

Still, seems weird Moog doesn’t have any info up.

Anyway, I am sure we will all be blasted with content today, or tomorrow, depending upon what time zone you are in.