My new techno EP out on UKR

Not trying to sell anything, just the only real way I can share this one with you all. Check it out if you have time :slight_smile: Thanks!

12 Likes

Nice work man, I love those Detroit techno stabs
It would be good to know a little more about the process of creating your tracks if you have used things from elektron or other software equipment etc.
what you want
congratulations greetings from the balearic islands
good luck​:+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! Process really is just a collection of drums and loops from external stuff like my TR8S. Also some VSTs like the free popular rompler that has all the old school samples/sounds in it.

I usually just put all that in Live’s session view and jam for a long time while recording. I don’t stop even if I make a mistake. Then go back to the arrange view and make the edits. That’s where you add stuff like fills, other samples, etc…fill out the track.

I like the session view because you can record in all your external gear and mix it up with your VSTs and samples. Then just play around with it until something clicks.

I have a long way to go though :slight_smile: still learning a lot

4 Likes

Very cool stuff. So intense and energetic. Kind of unapologetic, like just get up on the floor and move.

Absolutely banging!
Great tunes, I particularly liked Universe.
I would love to play these through a large sound system (if we ever get to do that again).

Yes please!

My favorite here is also Universe , great track.

Thanks you guys! Sounds like the EPs doing ok on Juno so I’m happy :metal:t4:

To more techno jams! :beers:

3 Likes

For this moment in time it’s a #1 top seller on Juno :metal:t4:

1 Like

Dayum… this f*cking slams. Nice work.

1 Like

Yeah liking Universe also, great track :+1: