Nava Extra 9

Are these kits still sold anywhere or heard anything about a further run?

I got one from ebay and can’t wait to receive it. I always was a fan of the 909 but never thought about getting one. But now I got the chance for the extra9 and finally the time has come.

I wonder if it would be a great combo to sequence it from the rytm to get some probatilities and poly-rhytmic out of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is really cool! I remember working on the open-sourced Yocto firmware with some folks there a couple years back. Glad to see that spirit is still alive!

Man this thing looks amazing and sounds amazing!

I have a tr8s, a tr09, and have had almost every major notable drum machine there is. Never touched or played an actual 909. I’m so curious about this.

My bro in law has the rd9, I think it sounds and plays great! Anyone have any idea how the rd9 compares to this?

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

I read that post and liked it! What do you mean with the wish.com comment though? I didn’t quite get that but I had an idea of what you might have been getting at?

And your post made sense to me. I get the appeal. And this having all those extra knobs and parameters adds to it for sure.

Dear, this message is two folds:

Firstly, I am trying to locate a Nava Extra 9 already assembled (fully loaded, ready to play!): do you know where they can be sourced, delivery time and price? how do you manage for repairs? I found one on Reverb (over 2,000 EUR!) but apparently long delivery time and challenge in communicating with the vendor.

Second, do you have any experience on midi integration of the Nava 9 Extra with Octatrack or Syntakt? any specific issue?

Thanks for your time and inputs.

wish.com is a place where they are known for selling knock offs. Some are good like transformers toys others are not so good.

Can anyone that has an extra 9 please take a photo of the PSU specs please? I’ve been looking for mine for days and it’s one of the few PSU’s, for machines that I use regularly, that I didn’t label :man_facepalming:

Would you mind taking a photo of the PSU specs for me? I’m struggling to find my PSU so need to replace cc: @ilax92 as saw you mention you own one too :slight_smile:

Sure, no problem

2 Likes