New Album - The Twilight of the Soviet Space Programme

Got my support as well, excellent album ! Now I want to watch Ad Astra again.

1 Like

Glad you like it, thanks for the support.

It’s in most of the tracks, but often pretty subtle and mainly for texture. There’s a few tracks where it’s more obvious, but the majority of the sound is being made by my modular.

Cheers.

2 Likes

@Fin25 @Microtribe you 2 need to get a room! Only joking of course, nice to see some positivity. Nice work on the tunes @Fin25

2 Likes

Get stuffed.

4 Likes

Really good work @Fin25 - I’ve been drifting along while trying to get stuff sorted, and it provides a nice bit of weightlessness to proceedings. “Oh, Jubilant Docking Procedure!” is especially uplifting (yes, uplifting - what go into you?).

1 Like

I put all my joy into my music, so there’s none left for my personality.

2 Likes

congrats. It’s beautiful. Enjoyed the journey

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it. Cheers.

1 Like

Finally had chance to listen to this in full. Really liked it a lot. Honestly, you don’t “mix” or “master” this just comes out fully formed? It sounds so…good.

3 Likes

Well I do mix it, I just have to do all the mixing before I perform it.

No mastering though, not really necessary given the style I’m going for.

Thanks for listening and your compliments, it means a lot that people like it.

6 Likes

I just listened, and I really enjoyed it, from start to end. I really liked the my bloody valentine meets brian eno ambiance. Ok let’s listen once again !

2 Likes

Thanks for listening, I appreciate both your enthusiasm and comparisons.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s a great listen. (No surprises there.)

Like @LyingDalai said, you should get a label to release it. Or maybe put it on other streaming services (Apple Music, Spotify, etc.) if you are not totally against that. It would make it easier to share with other people. The one problem with Bandcamp is that I can’t share individual tracks (maybe I’m just too dumb, of someone can enlighten me that’dv be great. Sometimes I listen to a song, and can think of a buddy who might like that song in particular - something to hook them with. Then they might very well listen to the rest.

Anyway, another great listen. Your stuff is great.

1 Like

Click on the track in the bandcamp page. It takes you to a page for just that track. Share that URL. No problem.

3 Likes

In the app or on the web?

I’m using the app on my phone. If I click a track it just plays it. There is one Share button at the top, that allows you to share link to album.

Use the website. Arrow next to the track. Hit that.

1 Like

Yeah I did that now. Will do that in future. Bit of a pain to switch between app and webpage, but at least I can achieve it now. Thanks! :+1:

Isnt it? Life is so cruel.
Glad you figured it out. Enjoy.

1 Like

Do you use Lyra on first track “A Home In Space” or is that your modular?

Also, what is the bass? It is so clear. Very well mixed. Some of the people (myself included) that obsess over ‘high-end gear’ to get a good sound can learn from you when it comes to mixing.

Farking first world problems!