New Depeche Mode Ghosts again is actually a really good track

Surprised by this, I think it’s a really good track and hopefully followed by a good strong album

8 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard those guys can make a decent tune.

2 Likes

Sounding really cool!

1 Like

i dig it! but i also like the majority of the later era DM that some of the more old school fans don’t like. i’m in my mid 30s though so I wasn’t around for the early stuff. My intro do DM was Playing The Angel
I am looking forward to the new album, and get the feeling it may in fact be the very last one. I’m glad i saw them when Fletcher was still around.

1 Like

didn’t knew they released something new, thanks for sharing, for some reason I thought they would take a long hiatus after andy’s departure…

1 Like

I agree, it’s a great song. IMO the best they did since Precious. Sounds promising for the upcoming album as well. Now I’m even more looking forward to see their show in Berlin this summer :smiley:

1 Like

I’m in my early 40s so I’m like the 2nd generation DM fan Songs of Faith & Devotion was my masterpiece but I’ve discovered soon enough the older masterpieces as well. Every club I would go in the 90s as a teenager would play lots DM every night together with New Order, the Cure etc. After Ultra I’ve lost my connection with them. They seem a bit off since then. New song is again average. Not bad but for DM it’s average.

2 Likes

DM <3 forever

2 Likes

Never heard of these guys. I’ll have to check them out.

1 Like