New EP inspired by playstation 1 / 2000's era techno

Just wanted to share my latest techno EP inspired by the playstation one osts and 2000s era techno. Made with very heavy use of digitakt, syntrx and strega. Thanks to anyone who takes a peak :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

very nice!

1 Like

Cool! The nostalgia is real. Nice one!

Although I must admit my first thought was that you had produced an EP using nothing but…

4 Likes

Ha ha, after a rather disappointing and frustrating month borrowing my mates mc707, Music (1998 version) on the PlayStation was my real introduction to making electronic music. Sadly, in the 22 years and many thousands of pounds since, I haven’t improved at all really.

@bwo nice work mate

3 Likes

Cool stuff! Some of the middle bits giving strong FSOL vibes (which I mean as a compliment for sure)

1 Like

Looking forward to listening to this, I am inspired by PS1-era techno and house myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah! I have the far less cool US version named MTV music generator… maybe I need to make and album using it and of course a music video using segacd_makemyvideomarkymarkandthefunkybunch_thumb

2 Likes

Wow, so bad it’s good :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! I am a huge FSOL fan so glad to have some of there vibes rubbing off on me.

1 Like