New generation of Poly AT (polyphonic aftertouch) keybeds

Maybe he just invested some of his Hydrasynth earnings in a Noctilux :sunglasses:

1 Like

ā€¦all sorts of uberexpressiveness coming along with various takes on the mpe protocal will stay niche products, no matter how sexy it actually is, if ur keybed marries a guitar fretboardā€¦

but ā€œsimpleā€ polyphonic aftertouch is here to stay and will soon become the new standard for all kinds of keyboard controlersā€¦

1 Like

Nah, I checked the pixels. The color ones look like algorithmic blurs and the bokeh on the first one doesnā€™t feel like a Noctilux from the examples online. :wink:

1 Like

Just looks like a blurred Hydrasynth Desktop

Damn, I got baited by a firmware release

Donā€™t lose hope yet, ASM is doing at least two of the three big shows right here on the horizon. ( thread )

As nice as the 2.0 upgrade is, that canā€™t account for all the time of their talented developers so other stuff is in stream from them.

Plus weā€™re still waiting for the other makers that will be using the Medeli Polytouch keybed.

1 Like

Itā€™s possible but it also could be they just have the firmware to show off for this round of trade shows.

Modal updated to Argon V3 before doing some shows.

I really hope that with this PAT revival, more synths will be updated to receive PAT. Itā€™s annoying when flagship polys like the Polybrute donā€™t receive it. Shouldnā€™t be an issue even for the budget ones.

2 Likes