New IPhone update makes my lock screen look like Comic Sans

I hate it.

Edit: the irony is not lost that I have a comic cover as the background, but the old font looked so much more refined.

That’s nothing my iPad Pro has a haunted touchscreen, random typing and clicking, tried everything to sort it, it has done it from new but only on a semi random chance, it can go for a few days or weeks without doing it.

I have in the last 3 or 4 years come to hate Apple, I won’t be buying any more of their shit, it is not built to last anymore even with careful handling. My original iPad gen1 still works though :laughing:

But yeah with each update they seem to make it worse. You don’t own an Apple product it owns you.

1 Like

You can now choose from among several fonts. Change the wallpaper on your iPhone - Apple Support

4 Likes

Oh damn. That’s great.

Now I can go Disco.

It sounds like you have a bad capacitor.

It’s basically firing off like it registers a touch.

You should definitely get it checked out with Apple Care

1 Like

I think this font is fine. Not quite as skinny as the previous version, but not ugly either.

2 Likes

Yeah, def got options… I would have to change my wallpaper to get those options… and that is a decision I do not take lightly… I may go Vaporwave or Citypop… I got to find the right image!

The threads got me wanting to update my lock screen. Haven’t done it since I got my new phone a few months ago.

agree.
the space btn the letters overwhelms in the former.