New Machines for your machine

Now I think I’m the fool.

Well played sir.

8 Likes

Yeah it looked like auto rec but as mentioned there is probably a count in. I suppose he’s recording with USB, metronome is not sent to USB, so I believe he could hear it.

1 Like

Sorry. I was actually getting confused there too. I ended up not knowing who was trolling who.

Anyhow, my Syntakt will be here by the weekend, song mode, supersaw and distortion included.

1 Like

I love when jokes get lost in the internet and it all becomes a swirling pool of confusion. One of the pitfalls of communicating via text

5 Likes

10/10 would follow along again

2 Likes

Yeah but no but yeah

Well I think we’re both comedy geniuses. So unappreciated in our own time we’re unable to appreciate ourselves.

4 Likes

Was song mode not already on ST?

1 Like

My mrs says something similar. Or just that I’m not funny. Something along those lines anyway.

3 Likes

You two (@Fin25) are true comics, would love a Netflix show with dialogues like these. :rofl:

2 Likes

This made me smile. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, iam using all the features it has on every trig possible in every track at the same time at max volume and seq speed. foolish

it’s about inspiration but idk this is confusing and polarizing like idk. :dagger:

chord fold vs manually dialing in for instance, would be great to see that the devs are melting the Oscillators musically together, in any way, not particular like the Takts, they should decide on what’s best but some decision would be neat.

FFS (for fucks sake in case you were wondering) machine.
eg: FFS, I’m keeping it now?

Just upgraded and the SY Swarm is great!

1 Like

hmm, judging by vids I’ve managed to see, Raw turns Syntakt into pretty nice goa trance machine. it’s not SH-101, but it rocks.

1 Like

2023 will go in the books as the year wherein Elektron singlehandedly revives both gabber and goatrance genres?

6 Likes

As a former software developer, this doesn’t ring true to me. As long as a company has decent software engineering processes, then it’s always possible to create a team who can restart work on software, even if the original team have moved on. There’s nothing magic about software, and plenty of skilled people available.

3 Likes

I think the RAW machine might just be the nudge I need to sell my unused SH-101 to fund the purchase of a Syntakt.

2 Likes

Anyone experience changed automations on saved tracks after the update? A few tracks I had saved didn’t quite sound the same anymore and noticed the automations on some steps seemed off.

Sounds very powerful, no matter if it’s all digital or analog. I envy the syntakt owners :slight_smile:
Swarm - isn’t a kind of reimagined MnM ensemble machine or something?

1 Like