New Machines for your machine

brb making Lorenzo Senni tunes using all 8 SY SWARM machines

3 Likes

Haha, my first thought about swarm was, now i can do goa in hw.

1 Like

Bonny head only neon eye glow 2
Bonny can be very persuasive.

On topic: these do sounds like nice new machines; shame I donā€™t (yet) have a Syntakt.

1 Like

Nice update but still not enough to make me purchase. If they ever implement modal/resonator synthesis I would buy it. I hate trance/90s Roland sounds so the new sound engines really would never be used if I had this machine.

Played around with the sy rawā€™s ring mod sound :smiley: Itā€™s the synth sound on track 11

11 Likes

First go with Swarm and Raw

2 Likes

a little bit RAW dfam fun

14 Likes

Right then, first one to make a crushing wall of noise drone with 8x Swarm and 4x Raw wins

4 Likes

Hold my beerā€¦

6 Likes

Only 3, though. The 4th Analog Track has a different circuit.

Whatā€™s the price?

1 Like

God, no please.

1 Like

It really stinks for some people if other people have fun! However, an analog square wave is an effing analog square wave!

16 Likes

Iā€™ll allow a hi hat deep in the mix

Prestige!

6 Likes

Corrected.

4 Likes

That track takes the UT NOISE GEN Machine so it could still drone. And I bet some of the ā€œmetalā€ machines can have infinite/no decay. Damn, I wanna go home and test it nowā€¦

1 Like

Allow it

Canā€™t update it til tonight.

My wife needs her laptop for ā€œworkā€ or some such bullshit.

4 Likes

xD made my day!

1 Like

Actual footage of @Fin25 using a computer

Edit: goddamn it, how do gifs work on this site. Now Iā€™m the butt of the joke. Oh well

7 Likes

Unlucky, prick

1 Like

Anyway, it was the guy moving his hard drive into the bin and shouting for his wife when the whole computer disappears

2 Likes