**New music as fat benjamin on Bandcamp**

I’ve put all my music up on Bandcamp for you lovely people to listen to and maybe even purchase.

Over the years I’ve used…

Digitakt, Digitone, Octatrack, Deluge, Wavestate, SP-404 SX, SP-555, MC-101, MC-505, MC-808 and endless soft synths. I’m still trying to find that perfect workflow and combination of hardware and software.

My music is usually dark in nature and has been described as brooding and experimental.

Feedback happily received.

FB

7 Likes

wow you’ve been very productive. i took a listen. the production is excellent. super crisp and tight. well done.

2 Likes

Thanks @sean808080 Much appreciated and please do spread the word!

FB

just listened Pandamoniudemic album : i love it !

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you like @LoomieDarko. It’s the album I am most proud of. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much for the purchase @LoomieDarko! Really appreciate it and glad you have been enjoying it. :grinning:

After listening this album twice I knew I had to support.
You created here your own universe, and your music is full of surprises. I really like music that does not sound like another one, that is hard to put a genre on.
From the first listening we can hear a great quality sounding work has been done. Through multiple listenings many little details appear slowly, creating a rich world I want to come back to lose myself.

Big up, a very great album you made here!

1 Like

Really interesting music and a lot of things to listen to. Love the artworks too. Didn’t know where to start so I gave Pandamoniudemic a try since it was mentionned here. Great piece of work. Will come back to it. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you @Nicko! Spread the word. :grinning:

1 Like

I definitely will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers! :grinning:

1 Like

A new track! My first made on the SP-404 MK2.

Thoughts and feedback welcome.

:grin:

2 Likes

this is great! I really live the deepness of your tracks, in this one specially.
Also love these etheral guitar sound, kind of post-rock. How do you achive this?

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. The guitar is from Omnisphere with some other FX.

1 Like