Newbie question

hello there ,first post :slight_smile:

i just bought a machinedrum and very new to this

having a wee problem with an external synth (microbrute)

I want to just use the midi clock from the machinedrum but the md tracks are sequencing it as well as syncing it , any idea how i stop it from doing this

cheers :slight_smile:

ps i am reading the manual but finding it a little over whelming and need a nudge in the right direction

cheers again :smiley:

‘CONTROL’: ‘Base channel’: pp58-59

can you explain that , i only see 1-4 / 13-16 feeling a little stupid here

your microbrute is most likely receiving on channel 1 so either set the base channel range to something else or turn the base channel setting down below “1-4” till it reads “–”

this setting will still allow the midi clock feed to your microbrute…

1 Like

On pages 58 and 59 of the instruction manual for the Machinedrum, read the details of the ‘Base channel’ setting in the ‘Control’ menu.

press the up/down arrows to change from 1-4 to ZERO ZERO which will be MINUS MINUS and look like the closed eyes of a smiley

°

1 Like

Hi,
Maybe you will also be interested in the MAP EDITOR part on page 59.
Put in the track/ mapping colum – for each track so they wont send anything to the synth.
Same job done I think.

sorted , cheers chaps :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will love your MD, it’s fantastic. Welcome in the MD player club.

Be aware, i saw a Troll near your MD…

Watch out for Elvis :slight_smile:

cheers , yeah I must build a higher shelf , its all good at the moment but the pattens are starting to come , can’t be loosing them now :stuck_out_tongue: anyways its so nice to have hardware again and no more mouse, loving this machine :smiley: cheers again chaps !