Nord G2 editor and its MacOS future

Did you just copy over the editor app or did you use the Mac Migration Assistant?

Migration.

1 Like

Any example of these microPCs ?

I tried that editor, but couldn’t get the USB lib working, even after installing Homebrew. Not even sure why that’s required, since the original editor didn’t need any drivers or libraries.

Given up.

Maybe not the correct term and tbh I haven’t researched them. Here’s an example from Amazon who have loads of them. Some smaller but more expensive than this:
Fanless Mini PC Windows 10 https://a.co/d/hiz7ztr

the Nord G2 editor is working on Mac with M1 cpu ?

Based on his post … yes

I believe Burpy is referring to the open source Delphi editor. But if it works, surely there is hope for the official editor in Rosetta 2?

No i mean de Delphi editor (G2 editor FMX | G2Dev) as @apeirophobe stated.

1 Like

I tried the official (old 32bits) mac editor, but that didn’t work with Rosetta.

I can’t remember i installed libusb manualy. But i checked with the terminal command ‘brew list’ which packages i have installed with brew. And indead libusb is listed. So i once installed it or it came with other brew installations as a (sub) package. The latter may well be the case as i do some development stuff. (trying to find a answer why it works on my machine as apposed to others…)

Its easier to buy old £50 laptop. It’s what I did though I ended up giving it to my brother.

Going to have a look at this, or see if there are other similar progs.

1 Like